The Sports Ministry in your university is dedicated to maintaining top-notch sporting facilities and fostering a positive sporting culture. We aim to encourage active participation in competitive sports and value commitment from every member, ensuring equal participation in decision-making processes. In addition to our core responsibilities, the ministry addresses various issues, including providing essential equipment to those in need, enhancing the quality of food for athletes, organizing sports-related extra-curriculars, and tackling toxicity in sports. We prioritize student input, believing in a collaborative approach to bridge the gap between the ministry and the student body.
Our mandate is:
- Ensure communication with the administration on sports.
- Push for adequate facilities and ensuring proper maintenance of existing facilities.
- Provide support to students representing Ashoka in sports.
- Cultivate a community sporting spirit.
- Work towards more efficient organisation of sports events.
- Bridge the gap between sports and academics.
- Promote physical literacy on campus.
- Empower sportspersons by highlighting their achievements.
Riya JethithorDeputy Minister
Aryamaan GirishDeputy Minister
Rehaan Raha (HOD)
Akhil Madhavan (HOD)
Manya Malhotra (HOD)
Shveni Anjaria (HOD)
Aadya Shukla Tiwari
Bhavya Gupta (HOD)
Social Media & Marketing
Ashoka University Student Government
The role of the AUSG is to represent the interests and concerns of the student body, to provide services and support to the student body, to advocate for student welfare in a diverse, just and liberal environment, to foster a sense of belonging and community among students, to promote social responsibility and help enhance the quality of education and student experience by engaging with faculty and administration.